ShopRite 5/6 – 5/12
So…. Yes, It’s Monday and my favorite day of the week, Kids go to school and I get to go to SHOP RITE!!!!
I dragged along my mom and friend to see how the Arm & Hammer Deals worked and WOW! I can confirm that the 8 FREE + MM works perfectly as well as 5 FREE with $4 Money Maker is confirmed! (When my mom did the 8 FREE, she also threw in the BIC Razor for that $1.01 Money Maker) in which she paid only $3.01, used her ShopRite Dollars and paid A PENNY PLUS Got back the $5 Catalina! And she can now submit to Ibotta and get back $3.60 for the 3 Sensitive she bought!
With shock in their faces for just getting FREE Arm & Hammer , I made them give me their Catalinas so I could use them on my shopping trip! Lol 🙂 Hey – I gave them the coupons and the deal so the least they could do for me 🙂
I grabbed everything in the picture (missing a case of water that Mom took) and paid $50.75. I knew that my total was wrong because of those hidden digitals, so I just paid using a combination of Catalinas, Baby Bonus Bucks and Got back $1 Catalina from Earth’s Best and $2.50 from Ibotta!
I went to Customer Service, asked them to look up my digitals on my cards for the Baby coupons and they gave me back $6.50 on a ShopRite Gift Card in compensation for the digitals missing, ($5/$14.99 Diapers and $1.50/$5.99 Wipes). With all that being applied….
Total spent: $40.75!!
(Yes, its above my $30 budget, but I did get 3 cases of water that will last me over a month and half)
Total savings of $148.74!!!
- 1/2 lb Deli Ham – $2.57
- 3 – Deer Park Water 24 case – 3/$9 (with Super Coupon)
- 3 – Earth’s Best Pouches – $1.49 each (buy 3, Get back $1 Catalina wyb 3)
- Italian Bread – $1.99
- 2 Kettle Chips 8.5oz – 2/$5 (use $1/2 Digital coupon, + $1.00 off any TWO (2) Kettle Brand® products (4 oz. or larger) Printable coupon = 2/$4
- Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee Drinks – 2/$4 (there were $0.50/1 coupons on the display that doubled at the register) – $2 for both
- Keebler Cookies – $1.88 (no coupon needed)
- 2 Haagen Daas Pints – $2.88 each (had $2/2 Catalina coupon in my stash)